Our meetings start at 7:30pm and are usually held on the second Wednesday of the month. Check the newsletter and the calendar for details of particular meetings. From early 2013 we have met in the meeting room at Ashburton Baptist Church. The meeting room area is entered from the Marquis Street carpark - North East corner.
View Ashburton Baptist Church Meeting Rooms in a larger map
- 14 September Life Drawing Roar Studios - Port Melbourne 2 hour tutored class - model, tables/easels provided. Cost between $21- $30 per person depending on numbers. (maximum number 20) This would be a great opportunity to brush up on skills or explore a new direction.
- 12 October at Ashburton. Mark Cowie will talk about his work
- 9 November - our AGM Guest speaker Sonia Payes
- 15 Novermber - tour Bruce Armstrong's exhibition at the NGV
- December Christmas Party - end of year celebration